Highlands Shire:It is located to the north. It is an area of mountains, abrupt orography, strong winds and tough and hardened people. This region is where the dinosaur tracks were found and therefore where they can make the Rutade Icnitas. Prehistoric remains, caves with cave paintings, old mines now closed.
It is a breathtaking landscape. It is bathed by the Cidacos river. Its municipalities are: Oncala, Las Aldehuelas, Valloria, Vizmanos, Santa Cruz de Yanguas, Villardel Río, Bretún, Cameros, San PedroManrique, San Martín, Valdelavilla, Magaña, Valtajeros, Villar, Ventosa de San Pedro, Matasejún, Los Campos, Valdelagua , Trébago.
- Oncala Church: It is in the neoclassical style. Its collection of Rubens on cardboard tapestries stands out, woven in Brussels in the 17th century by the official weaver of the court.
- Oncala Shepherds Museum: located in the Master's House, where you will find everything about transhumance and Cañada Real, of which the town of Oncala was part.
- The Aldehuelas: semi-abandoned town, situated in a landscape stratified in terraces.
- Valloria: Church of Valloria: Romanesque from the 12th century. Its Romanesque baptismal font also stands out.
- Vizmanos: Vizmanos Church: It is in the Gothic style.
- Santa Cruz de Yanguas: area with prehistoric remains and dinosaur tracks. Routes of Icnitas. Sculpture of a Stegosaurus in the village.
* El Majadal and La Muga archaeological site.
* Castillo de Yanguas: It was built in the 14th century and was Monument Declaration: April 22, 1949.
- Villar del Rio: It has the sculpture of a Brachiosaurus, as an image of the town.
* Paleontological classroom: collects everything related to dinosaurs and life in those lands 150 million years ago ... Remains of ltiberians.
- Breton: full area of prehistoric remains. There is a sculpture of a Triceratops in town.
* Church of Bretún: Gothic style.
* Icnite Remains: deposits in La Matecasa, La Peña and Corral de La Peña.
* Icnitas deposits: in Fuente la Cortey El Frontal.
- Cameros: land of trashumance.
* Church of Cameros: Gothic style.
* Gate of the Villa
* House-museum: it houses pieces from the 12th to the 19th centuries.
- San Pedro Manrique: city of medieval origin, walled with 3 gates, the rest of a castle and its 2 watchtowers.
* Hermitage of the Virgen de la Peña: where a spectacular Fiesta de San Juan takes place, the night of June 23 and where the ritual of the Paso del Fuego.
* Castle of San Pedro Manrique (SanPedro Manrique Telf .: 975 381 001): it is in ruins, only 2 towers remain standing and 3 of the 5 gates that originally existed.
- Valdelavilla: rural tourism.
- Valtajeros: Church of Valtajeros: Romanesque style fortified.
-Magana: Castle: of medieval origin built in the fifteenth century.
* Fuentesalvo deposit: and in front you can see dinosaur tracks.
* Barranco de Valdegén and the Rock of Las Zorras: Dinosaur tracks can be seen.
- Ventosa de San Pedro: San Roque site
- Matasejún: Las Adoberas deposit.
- Fields: Salgar de Sillas archaeological site.
- Valdelagua: Gothic style church.
- Trébago: Ethnographic Museum