To place a coat rack you will need these tools: a drill, a screwdriver , a level and one meter.
This idea is good for taking advantage of spaces. Is a solution cheap and in many DIY stores (LeroyMerlin) have several models in different materials for all tastes.
How to attach the coat rack to the wall step by step:
1. Measure with the meter the height at which you want to place the coat rack. The measurement can be taken with respect to the floor or ceiling.
2. Mark on the wall the support points of the coat rack using the level so that it is straight
3. Make the holes with the drill using the bit according to the plug that you are going to place on the wall.
4. Hang the coat rack on the hanging points.
Wood related topics:
- Tricks to preserve parquet
- How to make a bed frame
- How to recover a wooden door
- How to recover a wooden chair